In response to the Premier’s announcement on Monday 11 May, 2020, we will begin opening our dining areas, from 1st June, 2020.
As Victoria remains in a State of Emergency, some restrictions still remain to reduce risk To patrons, staff and our business.
The guidelines aim to ensure consumers health and wellbeing are being met whilst minimizing any risk of COVID-19.
- We request that you pre-book for lunch or dinner by calling the venue. Booking ahead will assist in following maximum patronage numbers and, avoid disappointment.
- Lunch sessions have been split and are available Monday-Sunday 11.30am–1pm & 1pm-3pm.
- Dinner sessions have been split and are available Monday-Sunday 5pm-6.30pm & 6.30pm-8.30pm.
- We will be conducting temperature checks on all patrons, staff & delivery/trade personnel upon arrival at our venues.
- All visitors to the venue must provide their name & contact phone number, each and every time they visit. This is to ensure that in case of an outbreak, contact tracing can be fast-tracked.
- All visitors to the venue must comply to the social distancing guidelines in place.
- Visits to our venue are limited to dining at the present time-
- Table service will be provided to minimise the unnecessary movement around the venue
- All drinks will be served to the table
- Maximum patron totals at any one time are capped at 20
- Bookings may have a maximum of 6 persons per table
- Our venue will be issuing ‘single-use’ menus, cutlery pouches, salt & pepper
- Certain tables will not be available for use to maintain social distancing
- Patrons are encouraged to use the hand sanitiser located within the venue
- We strongly recommend that patrons wash their hands with soap and water before and after eating
- If you are unwell, please stay at home