In response to the Premier’s announcement on Sunday 6th December 2020, we are pleased to advise that we will be open further from Monday 7th December 2020, in line with the guidelines announced.
There are restrictions that still remain in place to reduce risk to patrons, staff and our business.
The restrictions aim to ensure consumers health and well being are being met whilst minimizing any risk of COVID-19 transmission.
There will be minimal restrictions on the number of people who can enter our venue at any one time, as per the announcement: 1 person per 2 square meters indoors.
• All staff, trade & suppliers must check in & complete the Covid-19 Safety Checklist
• All visitors to the venue must comply to the social distancing guidelines in place
• Our staff have completed the recommended government Covid-19 safety training
• Patrons are encouraged to use the hand sanitiser located within the venue
• We strongly recommend that patrons wash their hands with soap and water before and after visiting our venue
• Masks must be carried with you at all times
• If you are unwell, please stay at home
• We strongly recommend you sign in via our QR system upon arrival at the venue & check out when leaving. If you do not have a smartphone, we can record your details manually
Thank you for your support and assistance in ensuring we all remain Covid safe